chez-nous de mercier-est (le)
* Socialization activities: bridge, 500, cribbage, scrabble, etc.
* Physical activities: dance, fitness, stretching, yoga, zumba gold, etc.
* Spanish and English classes.
* Computer classes.
* Local intervention: referral to organizations and individual accompaniment by phone and in person.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV): activities, events, referral, individual and group interventions by phone and in person.
* PAIR program: computerized safety and medication reminder phone calls.
* Shopping assistance.
* Monthly delivery of food baskets.
* Tax clinic.
* Vaccination clinic.
Details on the service offer
Please note: A temporary relocation of the centre is planned starting with the summer session. The centre will be closed from May 29th to June 9th, and will gradually reopen on June 12th at 9200 Sherbrooke Street East. The phone number remains the same. 10/05/2023
people 55 years old and over, autonomous or with a slight loss of autonomy, food baskets: people 55 years old and over on a low income, isolated or with reduced mobility
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
membership card: $12, food baskets: $5 per basket
food baskets: reservation by phome