* Socialization activities: bridge, 500, cribbage, scrabble, etc.
* Physical activities: dance, qi-gong, tai-chi, stretching, yoga, zumba gold, etc.
* Spanish and English classes.
* Computer classes.
* Local intervention: referral to organizations and individual accompaniment by phone and in person. * Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV): activities, events, referral, individual and group interventions by phone and in person. * PAIR program: computerized safety and medication reminder phone calls.
* Shopping assistance.
* Monthly delivery of food baskets.
* Distribution and delivery of frozen meals.
* Tax clinic.
* Vaccination clinic.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Activities are offered either in person or by videoconference. Other services maintained: accompaniment-transformation, food assistance, friendly calls, sexology questions, psychosocial support, referrals, registration to the Pair Program, socialization kit, free Internet training. 16/08/2021
people 55 years old and over, autonomous or with a slight loss of autonomy, food baskets: people 55 years old and over on a low income, isolated or with reduced mobility
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
food baskets: $5 per basket, frozen meals: none
Mercier-Est, North: South limitations of Anjou, South: Saint-Lawrence River, East: Georges-V Avenue, West: Highway 25
food baskets: reservation by phome