Urban Aboriginal Multi-Service Centre.
* Listening and referral.
* Support, mentoring and accompaniment services: outreach intervention, assistance with forms, translation and interpretation by phone or in person, liaison outside the community.
* Chibougamau Eenou Women's Circle: meetings, development workshops and crafts.
* Active evenings with the family.
* Library: documentation center, homework help and work space.
* Rental of the conference room (accommodates up to 12 people).
* The Kitchen: on-site or take-out meal service.
* Hot Lunch Program: meal service for local students.
* Chill Zone: a place for youth to exchange, support, understand each other, preserve their culture and network.
* Fax and photocopy service.
* Occasional social and cultural activities.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00, Hot Lunch Program: Monday to Friday from 11h30 to 13h00 according to the school calendar, homework help: Monday to Friday from 15h30 to 17h00 according to the school calendar
Hot Lunch Program: $40 per year per student (family rate available)
Cree, English, French
registration by email, by phone or on site for the different services
Homework help: maximum of 10 students per group, Hot Lunch: maximum of 15 primary students and 20 secondary students