* Training and skills development program according to a fellow apprentices formula.
* Three semi-skilled professions: assistant-cook, shipping and receiving clerk, customer service clerk at Le Jubé school restaurant.
* Meals at affordable prices.
* Frozen meals.
* Pop mobile: meals in primary schools, animation and supervision, workplace training.
* Reception room rental.
* Year-round fruit and vegetable market.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: re-opening of the restaurant since June 22nd. Fruit and vegetable social market on Wednesday 12h00 to 14h00, Thursday 16h00 to 18h00 and Friday. 26/06/2020
people on a low income, isolated, seniors, neighbourhood children
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 19h00, meals: Monday to Friday 12h00 to 13h30, fruit and vegetable market: Wednesday 12h00 to 14h00, Thursday 16h00 to 18h00, Friday 10h00 to 17h30
meals: free for 0 to 6 year olds, $2 for 7 to 12 year olds, $4 for 13 years and above, $2 for pregnant women, frozen meals: variable
English, French, Spanish
go to the reception desk
none, pregnant women: medical proof