Protection and advocacy for children and teenagers.
* Assistance to children and teenagers experiencing problems resulting from the break-up of the family, abuse, school drop-out, delinquency, etc.
* International conferences.
* Presentation of briefs to the government.
* Events for underprivileged children: summer camps, etc.
* Helpline: legal advice on family law and referral.
Details on the service offer
children, teenagers, parents, grandparents
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
English, French, Italian