Safe and confidential housing.
* Telephone and in-person listening.
* Assistance and accompaniment with the procedures.
* Individual and group interventions.
* Group facilitation.
* External counselling.
* Post housing follow-up.
* Follow-up to mother-child relationships and respite.
* Prevention and awareness.
Details on the service offer
*For all needs related to housing for survivors of domestic violence, we suggest you contact S.O.S Violence Conjugale. If you call the 211, we will transfer you to their helpline.*
women victims of domestic violence, their children
24 hours / 7 days
MRC Les Maskoutains, MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu, MRC Acton
English, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL), Romanian, Spanish
by telephone or by email