General health cares and specialized in STBBDs.
* General medicine.
* Gynecology and women health care.
* Screening and treatment of sexually transmitted and blood-borne diseases (STBBDs).
* Treatment of STBBDs emergencies.
* HIV screening with rapid results (10 minutes).
* Hepatitis clinics.
* Prompt care and treatment (24 to 48 hours) for any person diagnosed with HIV.
* Clinical research.
* Opioid replacement therapies (methadone and suboxone).
* PREP clinic: pre-exposure prophylaxis for uninfected people highly exposed to HIV.
men and women at risk of STBIs, intravenous drug users (IDU), sex workers, open to all sexual orientations, general medecine: open to all
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 20h00, Friday 8h00 to 16h00, emergencies: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 11h30, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 12h00
Greater Montréal, primarily Montréal Island
make an appointment or go to the emergency service at 7h30
RAMQ or IFHP card
12 to 20 people for emergencies without appointment