Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Blood sampling.
* Youth clinic.
* Prenatal classes and post-delivery visits.
* Baby stimulation workshops 0-6 months.
* Home support.
* Addiction rehabilitation.
* OLO program.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Nursing care.
Details on the service offer
There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, tests: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 11h00