Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Sexual health clinic for youth 12 to 24 years old: screening, pregnancy testing, urgent contraception, prescription for a hormonal contraceptive.
* Mental health services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Addiction care.
* Common health services: removal of staples and stitches, wound care, injections, etc.
* Blood samples.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Breastfeeding tips.
* Child nutrition and development.
* Support for families and young people in difficulty.
* Consultation with a social worker.
* Falls prevention program for seniors.
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Community organization support.
Tuesday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, blood samples: Tuesday 8h00 to 11h00
make an appointment by phone, falls prevention program: registration by phone, injection equipment and blood samples: no appointment needed