Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health card authentication.
* Designated center, specialized services for victims of sexual assault.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to people who use drugs (free service).
* Family health care.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* General vaccination.
* Flu vaccination: www.clicsante.ca.
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 6h30 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h00, test centre: Monday to Friday 6h30 to 9h00
CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest area