Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: temporary schedule since April 15th and until further notice: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 16h00. 21/9/2021
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8h00 to 16h00, sample collection centre, by appointment only: Monday to Friday 7h30 to 15h30
Outremont, Mont-Royal, Côte-Des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-De-Grâce
quit smoking centre: call the appointment centre