Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All services at the Outremont Point of Service, including vaccinations for children (5 years old and under) and the administering of the whooping cough vaccine for pregnant women are by appointment only. 21/9/2021
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Outremont, Côte-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Mont-Royal