Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of new injection material to drug users (free service).
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* SIDEP - Integrated STI screening and prevention service.
* Flu vaccination: www.quebec.ca/vaccingrippe.
Details on the service offer
There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 15h00, psychosocial services: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 20h00, Saturday 8h00 to 16h00, closed on Sunday
Montréal Island, OAT Clinic: CIUSSS de l'Est de Montréal