Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* OAT clinic (opioid agonist treatment): prescription and follow-up for substitution treatments.
* Distribution of naloxone kits.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Before you go, call the CLSC to make sure services are available. 3/8/2021. ****There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 15h00, psychosocial services: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 20h00, Saturday 8h00 to 16h00, closed on Sunday
Montréal Island, OAT Clinic: CIUSSS de l'Est de Montréal