Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Sexual health clinic for youth 14 to 24 years old: screening, pregnancy testing, urgent contraception, prescription for a hormonal contraceptive.
* Mental health services and psychosocial counselling.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Addiction care.
* Common health services: removal of staples and stitches, wound care, injections, etc.
* Adult vaccination.
* Infant and child vaccination.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Breastfeeding tips.
* Child nutrition and development.
* Support for families and young people in difficulty.
* Falls prevention program for seniors.
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Community organization support.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, blood tests: Thursday 8h00 to 8h45
MRC La Vallée-de-la-Gatineau