Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Collection centre, blood tests and vaccination.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Monday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Tuesday 7h30 to 12h00, 13h00 to 16h30 and 17h00 to 19h30, Wednesday and Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Thursday 7h30 to 19h30, tests centre: Tuesday and Thursday 7h30 to 9h20
CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest area