Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Authentication of the health insurance card.
* Same day or next day medical consultations (for all).
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Radiology: walk-in at the discretion of the doctor and by appointment once a month.
* Listening and telephone support.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The tests centre is available by appointment only. Make an appointment online or by phone at 450 654-3879. 23/06/2020 There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC. 04/01/2019 BM
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, Saturday, Sunday 9h30 to 16h30, tests centre: Monday, Thursday 8h00 to 9h00