clsc de saint-polycarpe
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Crutches (rental).
* Cane (rental).
* Wheelchair (rental).
* Breast pump (rental).
* Bandage change and follow-up.
* Minor surgery.
* Consultation with a nurse.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to drug users (free service).
* Family health care.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* End of life care.
* General immunization.
* Flu vaccination: www.clicsante.ca.
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Wednesday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 20h30, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 10h00
CISSS de la montérégie-Ouest area