Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Distribution of new injection material to people who use drugs (free service).
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Dressing changes and follow-up.
* Wound care.
* Flu vaccination: portal3.clicsante.ca/
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC.
Monday and Wednesday 8h00 to 20h30, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h00 to 16h00, Saturday 8h00 to 16h00, tests centre: Monday and Wednesday 6h30 to 9h00
CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest area