Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Collection centre, blood tests and vaccination.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Mes Choix program: alcohol, cannabis, all substances, gambling.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The tests centre is available by appointment only (make an appointment on www.lavalensante.com or by phone at 1 833 991-2662.) 2/8/2021 ***** There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 12h00 and 13h15 to 15h00
Mes Choix: people must first call the Info-Social line in order to be referred