Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Bandage change and follow-up.
* Nurse consultation.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of new injection material to drug users (free service).
* Interpreter on request.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* Blood sugar test.
* General vaccination.
* Flu vaccination.
Details on the service offer
There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8h00 to 16h00
Le Sud-Ouest, Verdun