Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Crutches (rental).
* Cane (rental).
* Wheelchair (rental).
* Breast pump (rental).
* Bandage change and follow-up.
* Minor surgery.
* Emergency oral contraception
* Distribution of new injection material to drug users (free service).
* Test samples.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* Vaccination against the flu.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Friday 7h00 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 9h00 to 17h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 12h00 and 13h15 to 15h00
Mes Choix: people must first call the Info-Social line in order to be referred