INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The tests centre is available by appointment only (make an appointment on www.lavalensante.com or by phone at 1 833 991-2662.) 19/06/2020 *****There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Collection centre, blood tests, vaccination.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Monday to Friday 7h00 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 9h00 to 17h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 12h00 and 13h15 to 15h00
Alcochoix+: people must call Info-Social of Laval first in order to be referred