INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Services for pregnant women and parents: breastfeeding drop-ins, breastfeeding workshops, prenatal sessions, nutrition sessions for expectant women, the Ouf-Lait-Orange (OLO) and ISPEC programs are suspended until further notice. CLSCs will not be renewing health insurance cards until further notice, but insurance cards can still be renewed by mail. Exceptionally, expired cards will be accepted for urgent treatments. Since March 14, 2020, all volunteer activities and spiritual group activities have been temporarily suspended. Places of worship remain open to patients and employees. There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC. 19/06/2020
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday 8h00 to 16h00, psychosocial intake: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Senneville, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Baie d'Urfé, Beaconsfield, Pointe-Claire