Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Food assistance.
* Household assistance.
* Anticoagulation therapy - Prescription adjustment.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Crutches (rental).
* Wheelchair (rental).
* Nurse consultation.
* Distribution of new injection material to drug users (free service).
* Abortion pill.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* Streptococcus screening service.
* Psychosocial services including reception, analysis, orientation and referral.
* Cholesterol testing.
* Blood sugar testing
* Pap test.
* Flu vaccination: www.lavalensante.com/soins-et-services/liste-des-soins-et-services/vaccination/vaccination-contre-la-grippe-saisonniere.
Details on the service offer
There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 7h30 to 20h00, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 9h00 to 17h00
Mes Choix: people must first call the Info-Social line in order to be referred
refugee clinic: referral from the MIFI mandatory