Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to drug users (free service).
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* General vaccination.
* Vaccination against the flu: portal3.clicsante.ca/
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 21h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 16h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 11h30
CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest area