Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Bandage change and follow-up.
* Nurse consultation.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to drug users (free service).
* Sample collection.
* Collection of used needles and syringes.
* Breastfeeding room.
* Psychosocial services including reception, analysis, orientation and referral.
* Wound care.
* Breast pump rental.
* General immunization.
* Flu vaccination: portal3.clicsante.ca/
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 6h30 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h00, tests centre: Monday to Friday 6h30 to 9h00
CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest area