Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Free injection equipment and a bin for holding used syringes, needles and lancets.
* Blood samples.
* Vaccination for children and infants.
* Routine health services (e.g., staples and stitches removal, wound care, injections, etc.).
* Help to quit smoking.
* Sexual health youth clinic (age 12 to 24): counselling, STBBI screening, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception, prescription for a hormonal contraceptive.
* Falls prevention program (age 55 and older).
* Follow-up during pregnancy and at the birth.
* Breastfeeding tips.
* Nutrition and child development (age 0 to 5).
* Support for families and young people in difficulty.
* Psychosocial intervention.
* Addiction problems (acohol, drugs, gambling) .
* Home support, elderly, disabled or needing temporary help such as after an operation.
* Support for caregivers.
* Community organization support.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h30, Saturday, Sunday and holidays 8h30 to 16h30 on appointment only, blood samples: Monday to Friday 6h45 to 14h00 (make an appointment at 819-966-6300 for an indefinite period of time)