Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronical obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Details on the service offer
There is no geographical border for emergencies. But, people who want a specialised service must contact the closest CLSC. 04/01/2019 BM *** FLAG: Not closed or relocated, there has been water damage, services are redirected to other CLSCs for an undetermined period. However,professionals have access to their voicemail, so they will redirect people this way. 15/4/2019 SG ***
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 8h30 to 16h00