Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Support to pregnant women and new parents.
* Sexual health clinic.
* Youth clinic: sexual health and psychosocial intervention.
* Mental health care.
* SIDEP: HIV/AIDS and STBBI screening and prevention integrated services.
* Disposal of used syringes and needles.
* Distribution of injection equipment to people who use drugs.
* Alcochoix+ program.
* Quit smoking centre.
* Chronic disease education centre: individual and group meetings for people with diabetes, high blood pressure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
* Support to people with a loss of autonomy and their caregivers.
* Loan of mobility aids to people with a loss of autonomy.
* Palliative and end-of-life care.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Temporary schedule for psychosocial services and nursing care: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00. There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC. 21/9/2021
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 20h00, tests centre: 7h30 to 11h35, nursing and psychosocial services: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00
quit smoking centre: call the appointment centre