2260 Parthenais Street, Ville-Marie, Montréal, QC, H2K 3T5
Frontline services for routine health and social services.
* Health insurance card authentication.
* Bandage change and follow-up.
* Emergency oral contraception.
* Prenatal classes.
* Distribution of new injection equipment to drug users (free service).
* Family health care.
* Recovery of used needles and syringes.
* General Vaccination.
* Flu vaccination.
Details on the service offer
There are no geographic borders for emergencies. On the other hand, people seeking a specialized service must first contact the closest CLSC.
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 17h00