* Day centre: recreational activities, outings, physical activities, expression and creative activities, intellectual and sociocultural activities, animation.
* Activities for 16 to 35 years old.
* Christmas baskets in partnership with the municipality.
* Prepared meal service.
* Loan of medical equipment (crutches, wheelchairs, commode chairs, etc.)
* Monthly meetings and activities for caregivers.
Details on the service offer
New time blocks are coming up for activities, by reservation only. Contact the organization for more information. 3/29/2023.
autonomous or semi-autonomous people living with a physical or cognitive limitation or loss of mobility, their relatives, prepared meal service : population with a low-income on the territory served by the organization
Monday to Friday 8h15 to 16h30
annual membership: $15, activities and services: variable
Lachine, Lasalle, Dorval, Notre-Dame-De-Grâce, West Island
English, French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
by phone or online
for members: health insurance card