Social club for youth.
* Sports activities: basketball, soccer, dodgeball, football, martial arts, etc.
* Dance classes, yoga and exercise.
* Artistic activities.
* Help with homework.
* Accessible computer equipment.
* Community meals.
* Online discussion and activities on the Discord platform.
* Outings, video evenings and board games.
* LGBTQ2+ : support group, information, discussions and outings for queer youth and allies.
* Let's Talk About It: awareness program about mental health and deconstruction of associated stereotypes.
* Various workshops: conflict resolution, sex education, consent, substance abuse prevention, healthy relationships, etc.
Details on the service offer
youth 12 to 17 years old
September to May: Monday to Friday 15h30 to 20h00, June to August: Monday to Friday 12h00 to 18h00