INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: INCA foundation suspends in-person visits and programs in all its establishments until further notice. Reachable by telephone and email. Remote services are maintained. 20/03/2020
* Information and guidance.
* Employability program.
* Psychosocial support: support groups for clients and caregivers, distance peer groups.
* Online and distance computer training using screen magnifying software.
* Library with adapted books and ressources.
* Promotion of visual health.
* Adapted products store.
* Funds for guide dogs.
blind or visually-impaired people
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, day schedule for support and peer groups, in the evening for teenagers
Province of Québec
support and peer groups: about 5 to 6 people