* Support to organizations: discussion, assessment and networking.
* Promotion of sexual health through prevention and information.
* Legal information and advice for people living with HIV/AIDS.
* Advocacy of the rights and interests of people living with HIV/AIDS.
* Mobilization, awareness, research and referral.
* Leadership training for people living with HIV/AIDS.
* Training for agency workers.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The COCQ-SIDA team works in a hybrid, telecommuting and face-to-face mode. Email contact preferred. 4/13/2022
people living with HIV/AIDS, community organizations fighting against HIV/AIDS
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Province of Québec
by phone or email