Reception and settlement assistance for newcomers.
* Housing search assistance.
* Bank of interpreters, interpretation and administration of oath.
* Employability: internship.
* Homework assistance.
* Intercultural pairing.
* Free community dinners and lunches.
* Food bank.
* Community kitchen.
* Awareness-raising through conferences, exhibitions and articles in newspapers.
* Prevention of violence.
* Day camp.
* Thrift shop.
* Festival du Monde and Mandela evenings.
* Regional organization in charge of welcoming and settling state-sponsored refugees.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Arabic, English, French, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Nepali, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese