* Respite for caregivers.
* Information hub for seniors.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV). * PAIR program: computerized safety and medication reminder phone calls.
* Animation day: social, cognitive and sports activities, games, discussions and outings.
* Low-cost community meals.
* Volunteer transportation to the organization only.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
covid-19: services maintained: information hub, community and street intervention, community meals Monday to Thursday, Zoom activities: Qi Gong, morning-chats, Kinéforme+ and 101, Stimulez vos méninges, Kinéforme 101, Cellules grises et cheveux blancs, telephone and tablet computer use assistance, Viactive. New services: Double Kiné: safe and adapted movements program prescribed by a health professional in person, short-term loans of tablet computers to members, accompaniment of new users, computer troubleshooting and assistance by appointment on Mondays and Thursdays from 13h00 to 16h00, walking club on Tuesdays from 9h45 to 10h45. Une Pause pour moi: group on Wednesday on top of the regular full day service on Tuesdays and Thursdays (reception capacity of 11 persons). Occasional respite to face unexpected events (with no waiting list), up to 24 hours before the scheduled date. 28/04/2021
seniors 50 years and over, volunteer transportation: people on the waiting list for paratransit
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h00, Friday 8h30 to 13h30
membership: $15, off-territory member: $22