* Biweekly food bank.
* Christmas baskets.
* Collective kitchen.
* Thematic cooking workshops.
* Healthy breakfasts, members' lunches and tasting breaks. Material assistance
* Clothing depot. Immigration and cultural communities
* Assistance and referral for immigrants.
* Intercultural exchanges and information coffee meetings. Seniors
* Sale of frozen meals.
* Computers: support and accompaniment, thematic and initiation workshops. Education
* Popular literacy.
* Part-time francization.
* French conversation.
* Popular education. Income
* Year-round tax clinic.
* Social assistance: individual defense of rights, information, help and accompaniment. Sports and recreation
* Artistic workshops: painting, ceramics, knitting, sewing, drawing.
* Physical activities and fitness: tai-chi, cosom hockey, gentle exercise.
* Recreation, parties and outings.
* Computers: free access, individual support, initiation, thematic workshops. Community action
* Citizen action, advocacy and awareness.
* Associative life and democratic life.
* Volunteer involvement.
* Room rental. Youth
* Energy Club: Saturday artistic workshops for youth.
Details on the service offer
adults, families, seniors
Monday to Wednesday 8h30 to 20h00, Thursday 8h30 to 18h00, Friday 8h30 to 15h00, Energy Club: Saturday, food bank: thursday, every two weeks
Griffintown, Petite-Bourgogne, Saint-Henri, food bank: postcodes starting with H3J or H3C
by phone or on site