* Collective kitchen.
* Healthy breakfasts, members' lunches and tasting breaks.
* Food assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Thematic cooking workshops. Education
* Popular literacy workshops.
* Popular education.
* Part-time francization.
* French conversation. Immigration and cultural communities
* Assistance and referral for immigrants.
* Intercultural exchanges and information coffee meetings.
* Form for Montrealers offering housing to incoming Ukrainians: http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwI6LRUNoi8N0BVjDw5IxcZFwEMMfWwBtdvFWsVtZn2JRYPg/viewform Income
* Year-round tax clinic. Material assistance
* Clothing depot.
* Room rental. Sports and recreation
* Artistic workshops: painting, ceramics, knitting, sewing, drawing.
* Physical activities and fitness: tai-chi, cosom hockey, gentle exercise.
* Recreation, parties and outings.
* Open access computer room: individual support, initiation workshops, thematic workshops. Youth
* Energy Club: Saturday artistic workshops for youth. Seniors
* Support and accompaniment with the use of computers.
* Initiation to computers and thematic workshops.
* Sale of frozen meals. Community action
* Citizen action, advocacy and awareness.
* Associative life and democratic life.
* Volunteer involvement.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Activities have resumed. Food distribution takes place every 2 weeks. People can register by phone at 514 596-4422. There may be a waiting list. For people from Little Burgundy and Griffintown IN PRIORITY, then a few places for members and if possible a few places for Saint-Henri. Limited capacity. 07/02/2022
adults, families, seniors
Monday to Wednesday 8h30 to 20h00, Thursday 8h30 to 19h00, Friday 8h30 to 15h00, Energy Club: Saturday, clothing depot: Thursday 9h30 to 14h00, every second week
Griffintown, Petite-Bourgogne, Saint-Henri
by phone, on site