INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: remain open. 21/04/2020
Promotion of Creole and of Afro-Caribbean and African-American cultures.
* Creole language classes in person and online.
* Translation of Creole to and from French, English and Spanish.
* Kepkaa library: sale of books, edition and literary events.
* Mois du créole à Montréal festival.
* Painting courses.
* History and culture courses.
* Intergenerational activities.
people from Afro-Caribbean, African-American and African-Canadian communities, people of all origins
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h30, Saturday 10h00 to 15h00, literary meeting: 3rd Sunday of the month, Mois du Créole: October
membership: $5 per year
English, French, FrenchCreole