Promotion of Creole and of Afro-Caribbean and African-American cultures.
* Creole language classes in person and online.
* Translation of Creole to and from French, English and Spanish.
* Kepkaa library: sale of books, edition and literary events.
* Mois du créole à Montréal festival.
* Painting and music initiation courses.
* History and culture courses.
* Intergenerational activities.
Details on the service offer
people from Afro-Caribbean, African-American and African-Canadian communities, people of all origins
Monday to Friday 9h30 to 17h00, literary meeting: 3rd Sunday of the month, Mois du Créole: October
membership: $5 per year
English, French, French Creole
by phone, on site, by email