* Community cafeteria: on-site lunches.
* Collective kitchen.
* Thrift store.
* Meeting room rental for a capacity of 30 to 200 people.
* Cultural, recreational and group activities and outings.
* Free and directed art workshops.
* Workshops on creative writing discovery, philosophy and citizen participation.
* Computer room.
* Intervention: listening and reference.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
people living in Centre-Sud
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
membership card: $5, meal: $3.50 for members, $5 for non-members
present yourself at the reception