INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Meals are only take-home meals. Access to the canteen is between 11h00 and 13h30 for the sale of meals only. $2 per meal. Access is limited for the rest of the building. The breakfast service is suspended. The reception is closed. Activities, workshops and outings are canceled. The thrift store, the computer and art room are closed. 03/07/2020
* Community cafeteria: on-site breakfasts and lunches.
* Baby food workshops.
* Thrift store.
* Meeting room rental for a capacity of 10 to 300 people.
* Cultural, recreational and group activities and outings.
* Free and directed arts workshops.
* Workshops on creative writing discovery, philosophy and citizen participation.
* Computer room.
* Tax clinic.
adults, people in need, events, celebrations and outings: families
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00, meals: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 10h30 and 11h30 to 13h30
membership card: $5, full meal: $3.50 for members, $5 for non-members, meal cards: $28 for 12 partial meals, $70 for 30 partial meals, $36 for 12 full meals, $60 for 20 full meals, $90 for 30 full meals
present yourself at the reception