community services for refugees and immigrants
* Assistance for the settlement of immigrants and refugees.
* Immigration orientation.
* Material assistance: clothing, furniture, appliances, household items, toys and books.
* Help in finding housing.
* Help with integration into the job market.
* Language courses: French, English, Spanish.
* Multimedia room: computers, Internet access, information workshops and computer courses.
* Maison Nouvelle Vie: housing for immigrants and refugees.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19 vaccination: information and registration assistance in English, French and Spanish. 05/01/2023 COVID-19: Offices open all week. Need to call before coming in. Services offered by phone or internet: Help in finding permanent housing, temporary housing for women, support in various needs and requests, referral service, legal assistance on immigration process, listening and accompaniment services and French courses, the organization also gives furniture. 05/01/2023
permanent residents, migrants, refugees
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
English, French, Spanish