* Food and clothing assistance.
* Thrift store: used clothing, furniture and appliances.
* On-site pick-up and home collection of used furniture and appliances.
* Clothing repair and sewing service.
* Coffee meeting.
* Friendship visits.
* Socio-cultural workshops for youth.
* Snowsuit fund, in collaboration with the Maison de la famille du Pontiac: donations of winter clothing for children.
* Internship for people living with a disability, in partnership with the Pavillon du Parc.
* Socio-professional integration for people with an intellectual disability.
Details on the service offer
Please note : 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
individuals and families on a low income, people with a physical or intellectual disability
Monday to Friday 6h00 to 16h00