INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: telephone listening and virtual meetings organized when needed. 31/07/2020
* Active listening, information and referral, support and follow-up (health, legal or psychosocial needs), peer support and advocacy.
* Emergency helpline.
* Weekly support group for women involved or having been involved in the sex industry.
* Support group for relatives of women involved in the sex industry.
* Research and training, organization of seminars and conferences on sexual exploitation.
* Political representation and awareness campaign.
women involved in the sex industry, or having exchanged sex for money, goods, drugs or housing, regularly or occasionally, their relatives and women at risk of becoming involved in these activities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
free for all services to the target population
Province of Québec
English, French, Spanish
by phone or email