* Phone listening, support, information and referral.
* Accompaniment and support in the process (health, legal or housing).
* Weekly support group for women involved or having been involved in the sex industry.
* Support group for relatives of women involved in the sex industry.
* Research, training, organization of seminars and conferences on sexual exploitation.
* Political representation and awareness campaign.
Details on the service offer
women involved in the sex industry, or having exchanged sex for money, goods, drugs or housing, regularly or occasionally, women at risk of becoming involved in these activities, their relatives
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
free for all services to the target population
Province of Québec
English, French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
by phone or email