Senior community centre.
* Tele-Check: telephone check-ups.
* Information, referral and support.
* Activities, classes, special outings and trips.
* Community meals.
* Assistance with shopping.
* Friendly visits.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Transportation and accompaniment to medical appointments by volunteers.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: In-person activities have resumed. Some activities are also offered remotely. 21/11/2022
autonomous seniors 60 years and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $20
Tele-Check: Montréal Island, at-home services, shopping assistance and ITMAV: Westmount, to be a member and participate to activities: no territorial limits
by phone or through the website