Senior community centre.
* Tele-Check: telephone check-ups.
* Information, referral and support.
* Activities, classes, special outings and trips.
* Community meals.
* Assistance with grocery shopping.
* Friendly visits.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Transportation and accompaniment to medical appointments by volunteers.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: On-site activities are replaced by online or telephone activities. 29/03/2021
isolated seniors, mainly anglophones
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $20
at-home services: Westmount, to be a member and participate to activities: no territorial limits