* Subsidized light works: cleaning, dusting, laundry, ironing, meals preparation, grocery shopping and other errands.
* Subsidized heavy works: window cleaning, floor cleaning and waxing, appliances, garage and basement cleaning.
* Non-subsidized works: seasonal works, reparation or furniture mounting, pets care, daily assistance, logistic assistance, care and home surveillance, leaves pick-up, snow removal, gardening, assistance with packing for a house move, etc.
* Help with daily life: hygiene, partial toilet and bath, incontinence care, help with getting up and going to bed, safe travel, accompaniment for medical appointments, at the pharmacy or at the bank.
* Presence and monitoring: stimulation, help with medication, respite for caregivers.
Details on the service offer
people needing an occasional or continuous assistance, people 65 years and over or referred by the CLSC, people with a temporary or permanent physical disability, single-parent families
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
fees according to the age and income, grants available for people 65 years and over or referred by the CLSC, non-subidized services: starting from $24 per hour
MRC Pierre-De Saurel, Contrecoeur
medical insurance card, provincial notice of assessment