* Light housekeeping.
* Heavy housekeeping.
* Meal preparation without diet.
* Groceries and other errands.
* Clothing and bedding care.
* Personal assistance services: complete hygiene care, assistance with travel and transfers, dressing, eating, getting up and going to bed, distribution and administration of medication, etc.
* Respite, presence and supervision.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
seniors, persons in loss of autonomy, persons or families needing home support
by phone, by e-mail, through the website