INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services maintained. People under 65 years old must be referred by the CLSC. They accept new requests. To reach them: by phone by leaving a voicemail, by email or through the form on the website. 07/05/2020
Home care assistance.
* Light housekeeping: regular household chores, laundry.
* Seasonal household maintenance.
* Preparation for a move or for the arrival in a new home.
* Meals preparation.
* Home respite service for caregivers of elders.
* Other housekeeping services available upon request: stairs, large appliances, ironing, heavy cleaning, decluttering, etc.
meals preparation: seniors, people with a loss of autonomy, home respite: caregivers, housekeeping: people 18 years and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, home respite: 7 days, 8h00 to 22h00
variable, financial assistance provided by the RAMQ, home respite: financial assistance provided by Appui Montréal
Saint-Léonard, Rosemont, Rivière-des-Prairies, Montréal-Nord, Saint-Michel, Villeray, La Petite-Patrie, Parc-Extension