* Reception, referral.
* Sharing store: community grocery store where people can choose their groceries.
* Back-to-school sharing store.
* Christmas sharing store.
* Regular food catering and La Caf school catering.
* Job training in restaurant and community grocery store.
* Meals delivered at home.
* Reception and meeting halls.
* Community lunches for CSSDM's food security program in neighbourhood schools.
* Activities related to food safety.
* Collective gardens.
* Collective kitchen groups.
* Food recovery and transformation.
* Advisory committee.
Details on the service offer
sharing store and community grocery store: people on a low income, job training: people outside the job market
Tuesday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, restaurant: Tuesday to Friday 11h30 to 13h30
sharing store: 10% of the actual cost of groceries
sharing store, community grocery store, collective kitchen groups, collective gardens: Bordeaux-Cartierville, training: Montréal Island, restaurant, catering and other services: Province of Québec
reception halls: 100 people