* Food bank and emergency assistance.
* Thrift store: clothing, household items, sporting equipment, toys, etc.
* Donation of food and clothing to community organizations and people in need.
* Christmas baskets and Guignolée.
* Volunteer development.
* Donation boxes located at the Candiac Library and the IGA Extra Vallée Candiac.
* Donation of school supplies for the food bank recipients.
Details on the service offer
The main activities of the organization will be devoted to the moving, the food drive, the preparation and the distribution of Christmas baskets. The food bank is currently closed and will reopen on January 18th 2022. The donation containers and boxes as well as the thrift store are closed and the date of reopening is not determined at this time. For more information, call the organization and leave a message. Messages will be taken daily and people will be contacted as soon as possible. 9/12/2021
food bank: people in need, thrift store: general public
food bank: Tuesday 9h00 to 11h00, thrift store: Thursday 14h00 to 18h00, some Saturdays