* Food bank.
* Community grocery store.
* Community meals.
* Nutritional training and workshop, community nutritionist.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Seniors' program to break isolation.
* Assistance to the integration of people with disabilities.
* On-site recovery of food donations.
* Christmas party.
Details on the service offer
**Vaccination: Registration support and referrals to organizations that offer transportation and accompaniment to vaccination clinics in St-Laurent and Montreal. Free service offered during the vaccination period to seniors aged 65 and over living in the borough of Saint-Laurent. The service is offered in French, English, Spanish and Italian. 13/07/2021*** COVID-19: Open. Food assistance delivery for vulnerable people offered, but on a case by case basis, ITMAV project maintained, to be contacted by calling 514 967-5511, distribution of products for animals and free access to food for families who are referred by the CLSC and other partners. 18/07/2022
any person in need, newcomers and refugees
community grocery store: Monday to Friday 11h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 13h00 to 17h00
community grocery store: with or without contribution
English, French, Italian, Spanish
become a member
community grocery store: proof of address