* Food bank.
* Community grocery store.
* Community meals.
* Nutritional training and workshop, community nutritionist.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Information and referral.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Seniors' program to break isolation.
* Assistance to the integration of people with disabilities.
* On-site recovery of food donations.
* Christmas party.
Details on the service offer
The building where the resource is located burned down in early February. People in need of food assistance can drop by at 1357 Saint-Louis Street from Monday to Friday from 11h00 to 18h00 and from Saturday to Sunday from 13h00 to 17h00. A new location has still not been selected. 30/5/2023
any person in need, newcomers and refugees
community grocery store: Monday to Friday 11h00 to 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 13h00 to 17h00
community grocery store: with or without contribution
English, French, Italian, Spanish
become a member
community grocery store: proof of address, referral from a CLSC or a community organization, tax return statement