Regroupment, development and support of community organisations to ensure their active participation in the socio-economic development of the region.
* Material support: loan of books, rooms and office items, photocopy service.
* Support-intervention: administrative and management support, help in applying for grants, support in communications, referral, information.
* Consultation among community organizations.
* Collective insurance for the member of the CDC Rond-Point.
* Publicizing community projects.
* Training workshops on various subjects.
* Representation of the interests of member organizations.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
contribution: $50 or $100 per year depending on the organisation's budget, $25 per year for individuals
MRC Papineau Eastern sector, Gatineau city: Masson, Angers, Buckingham
membership: fill out the form on the website, pay the contribution