Follow-up and individual support to ease social and vocational reintegration.
* Information and referral.
* Socioprofessional integration program and summer job program.
* Group activities and day activities.
* Club propulsion: adapted day camp for youth 14 to 21 years old living with a physical disability.
* Day camp for young adults 18 to 35 years old living with an intellectual disability or a pervasive development disorder (PDD).
* Collective kitchens.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities have resumed. 05/01/2022
youth and young adults 14 to 35 years old living with physical, sensory and intellectual limitations
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h30, collective kitchens: Saturday 9h00 to 12h00
membership card: $5, day camps: variable
by phone or online
12 to 17 people per activity