Follow up and individual support to ease social and vocational reintegration.
* Information and referral.
* Socioprofessional integration program and summer job program.
* Group activities and day activities.
* Club propulsion: adapted day camp for youth from 14 to 21 years old with a physical disability.
* Day camp for young adults aged 18 to 35 years old with an intellectual disability or a pervasive development disorder (PDD).
* Collective kitchens on Saturdays.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities have resumed. 23/3/2021
youth and young adults aged 14 to 35 years old with physical, sensory and intellectual limitations
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h30, collective kitchens: Saturday 9h00 to 12h00
membership card: $5, day camp: variable
registration form completed
12 to 17 people per activity