Support for people with a disability.
* Respite home for people between 5 and 65 years old with an intellectual or physical disability or an autism spectrum disorder.
* Respite: on a continuous basis for up to 30 days.
* Caretaking: day or night depending on needs.
* Recreational services: activities for people 21 years old and over.
* Temporary housing: alternative service, for up to 90 consecutive days.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open with a special Covid-19 opening hours. Respite: Wednesday 8h00 to 18h00, Thursday 8h00 to 16h00 and Friday to Sunday 24 hours. Office: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00. Capacity limited to 5 people. 08/04/2021
respite: people with an intellectual or a physical disability or an autism spectrum disorder, aged 5 to 65 years old, recreational services: people with an intellectual or a physical disability or an autism spectrum disorder, aged 21 years and over
24 hours / 7 days
take an appointment to assess which accompaniment is required
medical insurance card, other documents as needed
13 people per day